Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May Flowers


Decided to try my hand at making a slide show. Hopefully, this will work and you all can see a "snapshot" of all our gorgeous things. Stay tuned as we add things almost daily.

We are having the most fun making our new flip flops. Compliments are coming like crazy as are sales. It seems there are endless ways in which to embellish a plain flop. I'm even thinking of having a "design your own flip flop" session. What about flip flop party?? Leave me your comments. Last week I received a new order of conchos and in the order was a gorgeous new Swarovski crystal cross. Haven't made but one set of these (for me of course) but I'll take pictures soon so stay tuned!! Now my hubby is saying "how many pairs of flip flops can you wear girl!" Its kinda like we used to say about silk blouses, you can't have too many!! Enjoy the slide show.....this was fun to create.
Blessings,Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment