Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March 11, 2009


Thankfully, Susan and I survived our first lesson on CreateAShoppe for managing our new website! Lisa was so extremely patient, it was a pleasure to work with her. She gave us the confidence we could do it. Got home that evening and tried to enter my first product and went brain dead!! Not to worry, I put it away, went to bed and was able to move right ahead the next morning. If I can do this program, anyone can. Susan and I have both been on a learning curve with this new knowledge.We are planning to go "live" as they say in the website world, on Friday with a new name: classysassycouture.com. I'm a little nervous about changing names but Lisa assures me it will link to my old name (beckysbeadedcreations.com).
My little dog Daisy has been watching me intently working on my laptop for hours on end on this project, so I thought you might want to meet her. She is such a joy and follows me everywhere. Spoiled, of course, but sweet all the same. As you can see, she's getting a little grey around the face but is still a pretty girl! She is aging well like my Mother! She's 11 years old and most of the time still acts like a puppy. Loves cheese and chicken the best! We have a male also, Rascal, who you'll meet in the future if you stay tuned. He's also a long haired Dachsund but has a much different personality.
I finished up my latest jewelry creation...a gorgeous pink, black and zebra beaded 2-strand necklace. It has a beautiful zebra cross pendant that is magnetic so it can be removed and worn with other chunky, classy sassy jewelry. Looks wonderful with the Black Jean Jacket we have with the zebra trim.
Susan and I have also discovered the "new" spring rhinestone tee shirts are super soft and comfy. I've already washed mine a couple of times and they wash beautifully! The best part is no ironing is required. These new shirts are in the most beautiful spring colors and look really good with jeans. The nice long style covers those "special" areas we all hate to show too much of. You cowgirls out there will love the way these look tucked into your jeans. Please look for our GRAND RE-OPENING at classysassycouture.com. Give us feedback about what you see. Would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment