Sunday, March 8, 2009

March 8, 2009

Okay ladies; hold on, this is my first attempt at “Blogging”. I’ve read lots of blogs trying to find out if there is a theme, pattern, whatever to them. I finally decided, you just start writing.

My new website design is finally going forward. Lisa and Denise at 2FriendsDesign.com will be helping me with a new design layout and graphics. I’m so very happy to get it off the ground, hopefully, they will be able to teach me how to use the program and not think I’m a total dunce! Wish me luck.

Anyway, Susan (my partner) and I are on board with trying to keep the site current and filled with new jewelry, handcrafted aprons and tee shirt products. She has finally found a great source for fabric and we’ll be purchasing it in bulk so we don’t run out of our favorite animal prints like cheetah and zebra! The new blingy, embellished apron design with the leopard print is just exquisite. The fabric is so soft and unbelievable quality. She’s also designing away on new embellishments for the Jean Jackets. The first one we've launched is the black denim jacket with zebra trim. Too cute for words. Other animal prints on blue denim jackets will be coming soon.

New jewelry designs are also coming. Large chunky beads and gorgeous
Zebra pendants are all the rage. These should be ready to launch in the next three weeks. Check the “What's New” section to see the new designs. In the meantime, we have our beautiful square, rectangular and square pendants with fabulous gemstone beads and swarovski crystals. New ladies cowboy belt buckles for the cowgirl in you or the glitzy glamour belts are still extremely popular. Make sure you see the animal print purses we have with giraffe and zebra designs to match your belts and buckles.

I’m so excited that Daylight Savings time is finally here. I think sometimes that I have “SAD” – Seasonal Affective Disorder - because I detest cloudy, cold, NO SUN days, they just zap my creative juices at times. Finally, we're have more days of sunshine and 70+ days, my roses are budding out, the green grass is peeking through the brown lawn and I’m raring to start designing and beading! Spring in Texas is the best! Stay tuned because we are about to have a GRAND Re-Opening of our Website. Hopefully, I did my first BLOG without sounding too off beat….let me know what you think at: becky.lofton@yahoo.com. In the meantime, visit us at: beckysbeadedcreations.com.

Blessings,
Becky and Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment