Friday, April 3, 2009

~Blogging Inspiration~



I woke up super early this morning...around 3:45 am for some reason. Couldn't go back to sleep so decided to get up and take advantage of the extra quiet time. As I began to think about what I would write today I remembered an article I read last night in "Artful Blogging". If you haven't seen this journal, its a must read for newbies to blogging which I certainly am. Its filled with inspiration and creative blogs. Some tips I learned were: 1)write from the heart and be sincere, your audience are mostly simple folks who want someone to relate to; 2) don't be afraid to share your art....creativity is like the fishes and loaves story in the Bible...as you share your ideas, they feed others' creativity and then they are inspired; and 3) I would add that its also like the movie a few years ago called "Pay it Forward". Anyway, I hope these ideas help to improve my Blog as I go forward. I continue to work very hard at trying to find just the right niche to relate to others out there so please leave your comments....I'm on a serious learning curve!

Next week I'll be going to Florida to visit my Mother for a few days and have been asking every week "Are the Azaleas still blooming?" If you know anything about the south you know they have bragging rights on these glorious flowers. Last year when I visited my Mom we visited Bellingrath Gardens where the azaleas and these purple flowers were some of the many beauties from the gardens. Since I have a "brown" thumb I can't tell you the name of the flower! Unfortunately, the azaleas will mostly be finished blooming when I arrive next week but I'm sure there will be other beauties to enjoy! I'll take some pictures and share next time! Until later......Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment